Are You "Real?"


Yesterday morning we launched our week of Vacation Bible School. I was involved in the mission segment. As part of my presentation to the youngest two groups, I brought along Jack to help me. Jack is my Jack Rabbit puppet. He is quite large .... and somehow I can manage to make him appear to be alive - at least to some four and five year olds! During the question time with the one group, the #1 question was, "Is Jack real?" :)

That question is a good one to ask of each of us. Are we "real?" Or are we phony? Do we put on a false facade to make us appear more "Christian" than we really are? Jesus Christ calls us to follow Him not just on Sunday but every day. And if you are living two different lives (a Sunday life and an every-other-day life) - then you need to stop and decide to put the phoniness aside. SO make a decision today to live EVERYDAY for Jesus - and get REAL!

Thanks for stopping by . . .

pj

No comments:

Take Time to Rest!

 Recently, my wife and I took a few days off and headed to Ocean City, Maryland. On the way home, we stopped at Rehoboth Beach. There we enc...