Off to Winona!

Today I will be driving to Winona Lake, Indiana (about a ten hour drive). Our Grace College and Seminary fall board meetings begin tomorrow morning. Please pray for our board of trustees and the administrative staff with whom we will be meeting. This has been a difficult fall semester for the college (primarily due to the death of one student and the serious injury of another in a tragic accident). Pray that we as a board can be an encouragement to the administrators. Also ask our wise God to impart His wisdom to us as we are called upon to make some important decisions concerning the ongoing work of the college and seminary. I will be traveling back to Lancaster on Sunday.

Thanks for your prayers! And thanks for stopping by . . .

pj

PS - I will get back to posting early next week!

No comments:

Take Time to Rest!

 Recently, my wife and I took a few days off and headed to Ocean City, Maryland. On the way home, we stopped at Rehoboth Beach. There we enc...