Northward Bound!

By the time you read this, my wife and I should be well on our way on our long anticipated time away (just the two of us!!!). Five years ago we took a trip to Maine. We had such a great time that we decided we would have to do it again. So today we are on our way to Maine (ultimate destination: Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park. If you have never been there, I HIGHLY recommend you consider making the trip. It is well worth every mile you have to drive - and then some!). 

With that said ... I will not be posting to my blog until sometime next week. So until then ... May the Lord bless you and keep you, may the Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you, may the Lord lift his countenance upon you and give you peace!

Thanks for stopping by . . .
pj


No comments:

Take Time to Rest!

 Recently, my wife and I took a few days off and headed to Ocean City, Maryland. On the way home, we stopped at Rehoboth Beach. There we enc...