Here is this week's a la carte . . .
1. Here is a solid article, You Cannot Improve on God's Design for the Family.
2. Chuck Swindoll offers up encouragement in this brief video to keep praying that Christ be proclaimed among the nations!
3. Holiness is the sum of a million little things ... this is a brief excerpt from a new book coming out by Kevin DeYoung.
4. Here's Ed Welch on Making Wisdom Attractive to Children. Parents out there ... well worth the 3 minutes to watch!
5 Recently we marked the 32nd anniversary of Apollo 11's moon landing. Of course, there are a few who still believe it was all part of a conspiracy and never happened. Here's a lighter take on it all . . .
Thanks for stopping by . . .
pj
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Take Time to Rest!
Recently, my wife and I took a few days off and headed to Ocean City, Maryland. On the way home, we stopped at Rehoboth Beach. There we enc...
-
Recently I enjoyed a cup of Tanzanian coffee making a WAWA pit stop. I enjoyed it so much I stopped at another WAWA store to grab another ...
-
Out with the old .... in with the new and then some! That pretty much sums up my wife's surgery this morning. The surgeon removed the ...
-
Yesterday, I attended a stewardship of leadership meeting. As part of that meeting, we prayed a prayer that I needed to pray ... not just ye...

No comments:
Post a Comment