Friday Coffee with PJ (Special New Year's Edition)


One of my New Year resolutions is to continue to enjoy my Friday cup(s) of coffee. Another is to enjoy coffee on the other six days of the week! Given all the benefits of drinking coffee, why stop?! This morning for this last day of 2018, a bit of poetry for you. Enjoy! 


Tis the morn of 12/31
The last day of the year, 
And I’m thanking my God
That I’m well and still here!

 For this year that’s now passing  
Was a rough one for sure, 
With hurricanes and floods, 
gun violence and wars. 

But in the midst of it all 
God is still on His throne,
No matter what lies ahead, 
We won’t have to groan! 

 Instead we look to the sky
As we wait for the Son,  
Following His plan to
Finish the work He's begun!



A Blessed New Year to You and Yours! 

Thanks for stopping by . . ,
PJ

No comments:

Take Time to Rest!

 Recently, my wife and I took a few days off and headed to Ocean City, Maryland. On the way home, we stopped at Rehoboth Beach. There we enc...