Friday Coffee with PJ

Well, what I thought was a cold last week, was/is a sinus infection. I finally gave in and went to see my doctor. I am now on antibiotics and trying to rest up some. So in place of my regular posting, I offer up the following prayer of Benedict who lived between 480-847 AD. Make his words your words and you will be blessed! 



Gracious and holy father, 
please give me: 
an intellect to understand you; 
reason to discern you; 
diligence to seek you; 
wisdom to find you; 
A spirit to know you; 
A heart to meditate upon you; 
ears to hear you; 
eyes to see you; 
a tongue to proclaim you; 
a way of life pleasing to you; 
patience to wait for you; 
and perseverance to look for you. 
Amen.

Thanks for stopping by, 
Pj

No comments:

Take Time to Rest!

 Recently, my wife and I took a few days off and headed to Ocean City, Maryland. On the way home, we stopped at Rehoboth Beach. There we enc...