Heading Out of Town!

Dictionary.com defines a vacation as "a period of suspension of work, study, or other activity, usually used for rest, recreation, or travel; recess or holiday." As of 1 PM today (Sunday) - my wife and I will be heading south on I-95 for a week of vacation. I will be suspending my work at church in order to get some R and R (rest and recreation). Our road trip will include stops in Chester, VA (just south of Richmond), Walterboro, Beaufort and Charleston - all in South Carolina. SOOO ... this will be my final blog posting until I return from the sunny (I hope!) south. Until then ... remember to keep your knees on the floor, your heart in the Book and your eyes to the sky!

Thanks for stopping by . . .

pj

No comments:

Take Time to Rest!

 Recently, my wife and I took a few days off and headed to Ocean City, Maryland. On the way home, we stopped at Rehoboth Beach. There we enc...