I Know I Should Be Sharing My Faith. But . . .


Most Christians I know would agree with the following statement: "As a Christian, God expects me to share my faith and point lost people to Jesus." At the same time, most Christians I know fail to follow through in practice what they believe in precept. Now there are a lot of reasons for this, such as a fear of rejection (you don't have to share your faith too many times before you realize most people aren't really interested) a spiritual apathy (I know where I am going, who cares about others), a feeling of being ill-equipped to witness (how does one witness to a Muslim or a gay person?) or just plain busyness with the ongoing demands of life. Whatever the reason for our struggle, (and I admit I have a way to go in this area as well), let me issue a challenge to you that if you take me up on it - you will find yourself improving in this spiritual ministry of personal evangelism. The Way of the Master has an excellent website (www.wayofthemaster.com) that is designed to encourage and equip Christians to witness for Jesus. My challenge to you is to set as a goal to spend a minimum of 20 minutes each week for the next 4 weeks on this web site. Read, listen, view what Ray Comfort and Kirk Cameron have to say. If you do so with an open mind and heart - you will become a more effective witness for Jesus!

Thanks for stopping by . . .

pj

No comments:

Take Time to Rest!

 Recently, my wife and I took a few days off and headed to Ocean City, Maryland. On the way home, we stopped at Rehoboth Beach. There we enc...