Something to Think About During the Long Memorial Day Weekend

As you can see from my book list, one of the books I am currently reading is titled, A Quest for More: Living for Something Bigger than You. The book was written by Paul David Tripp, a writer, conference speaker and adjunct professor at Westminster Seminary and the Christian Counseling and Educational Foundation - both located in the Philadelphia suburbs. In the very first chapter of this book, I ran across a quote that I want to leave you with .... and ask you to ponder during this holiday weekend. Are you ready? Here it is:

"We were never meant to be self-focused little kings ruling minuscule little kingdoms with a population of one."

Think about it! And thanks for stopping by . . .

pj

P.S. - For info on this excellent book, go to the following Amazon link: http://www.amazon.com/Quest-More-Living-Something-Bigger/dp/0978556747/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1243005678&sr=8-1


No comments:

Take Time to Rest!

 Recently, my wife and I took a few days off and headed to Ocean City, Maryland. On the way home, we stopped at Rehoboth Beach. There we enc...