Thank you, Grace Church at Willow Valley!


I want to go on record to say "Thank you!" to my church family here at Grace. This past Sunday the church family surprised me with a celebration of my twenty years of ministry here at Grace. They gave my wife and me a number of things to show their love and appreciation for us. So I want to let any from the Grace family who might happen to read this blog how much we appreciate and love the family here! And they are so easy to love on!!!

One of the anniversary gifts that was given to us was a gift certificate to a Bed and Breakfast in Cape May, NJ. I thought it would be appropriate to use this anniversary gift in conjunction with another anniversary - our 32nd wedding anniversary. So in mid-May, my wife and I will spend a few days in Cape May, celebrating our 20 years of pastoral ministry here at Grace and our 32 years of enjoying one another as husband and wife. Wow! It doesn't get much better than that!

Thanks for stopping by . . .

pj

No comments:

Take Time to Rest!

 Recently, my wife and I took a few days off and headed to Ocean City, Maryland. On the way home, we stopped at Rehoboth Beach. There we enc...