A Simple Prayer for Your Sunday

Gracious and Almighty God,

How thankful I am today for your salvation,
So free to me, yes ... but at a great cost to You.
I am truly amazed when I think how (and why)
You set your love upon me "while I was still a sinner!"

Help me this day to think of You, to reflect on your grace,
To adore Your majesty, to seek your face, to honor your name.
In the words of Israel's shepherd-king David,
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
Be acceptable to You, O LORD my rock and my redeemer."

This day . . . and every day!

In the name of Jesus, Your son and my savior.

Amen.


Thanks for stopping by . . .
pj

Take Time to Rest!

 Recently, my wife and I took a few days off and headed to Ocean City, Maryland. On the way home, we stopped at Rehoboth Beach. There we enc...