Thursday A La Carte
1. Here's an interesting read on why God loves us!
2. You've heard about the fiscal cliff. The Gospel Coalition gives insight into this issue and the implications for you and non-profits. And here is a video that visualizes the size of the U.S. debt.
3. John Piper reads his poem, The Innkeeper.
4. What Do You Long For? Here is a very brief, but very powerful post!
5. Whenever you see the word "Christmas" spelled as "Xmas" - do you really know what that is all about? R.C. Sproul offers insight in his post, What Does the X in Xmas Mean?
6. On a lighter note . . . (which if you are a Tolkien fan, you will really enjoy!)
Thanks for stopping by . . .
As I type these words, I am enjoying a cup of MacDonald's McCafe French Roast (compliments of my Keurig and my wife!). It is one delic...
Out with the old .... in with the new and then some! That pretty much sums up my wife's surgery this morning. The surgeon removed the ...
Today I received an email from someone who asked me this question: "How does a person know if he is called by God to serve as a pastor ...
Sharon got the green light to come home this afternoon. So just after 5:00 we walked through our front door (Sharon using her walker, of c...