Please Keep Praying!
But this morning, I want to ask you to pray for me concerning my walk with God. No, I have not strayed. I have not fallen into a sin which would disqualify me from continuing in my pastoral ministry. But I do want to walk closer with God. With that in mind, when you think of me, please pray for the following:
1. That I would walk in a greater dependence upon the Holy Spirit's work in my life (Ephesians 5:18-20).
2. That I would push back from the demands of ministry to PRAY (Luke 5:15-16).
3. That I would walk worthy of my calling (Colossians 1:9-10).
4. That I would love my wife as Christ loves His Church (Ephesians 5:25).
5. That I would be the kind of pastor that God desires me to be (1 Peter 5:1-3).
6. That I would walk with wisdom toward those who are outside and speak to them with words dripping with grace and seasoned with salt (Colossians 2:5-6).
7. That I would finish well (2 Timothy 4:7).
Thanks so much for your prayers! (And you may just want to pray many of these for yourself as well!).
Thanks for stopping by . . .
Amazon was in the news this week as its web site was overwhelmed during its Prime Day Sale. I ordered two items. Any guess? Well, I'll...
Out with the old .... in with the new and then some! That pretty much sums up my wife's surgery this morning. The surgeon removed the ...
Today I received an email from someone who asked me this question: "How does a person know if he is called by God to serve as a pastor ...
Sharon got the green light to come home this afternoon. So just after 5:00 we walked through our front door (Sharon using her walker, of c...