Friday Coffee with PJ

It's Friday and that means it's COFFEE TIME (of course for me ... any day of the week is COFFEE TIME!)!!!  And for all you people out there who don't drink coffee ... here's an interesting read on coffee and maybe some reasons you should start (providing you meet the guidelines!).

As I write these words, I'm celebrating my 59th birthday, wondering where the first 58 years! But as I sit here and reflect on my life, and more particularly, how I can improve on my life, the following "more–thans" came to mind:

I need to listen more than I talk.

I need to think more about the interests and needs of others than my own.

I need to seek to give more than I get.

I need to be in the Bible more than I currently am.

I need to pray more than I do now.

I need to be more intentional about sharing the gospel than I have been.

I need to love my wife more than I have been loving her of late.

And the list could go on and on. How about you? If you were to make a "more – than" list, what would you include?

Thanks for stopping by,
PJ

No comments:

Take Time to Rest!

 Recently, my wife and I took a few days off and headed to Ocean City, Maryland. On the way home, we stopped at Rehoboth Beach. There we enc...