I Survived!


Good news! I survived this past weekend intact - a bit frazzled and tired perhaps - but intact! All in all it was a great weekend. In spite of baking in the sun at Saturday morning's commencement, the failure of the little "flower dude" to cooperate in the wedding ceremony and a HUGE T-storm that threatened to blow over the reception tent - the weekend passed very smoothly. Worst case scenarios failed to raise their ugly heads - which is always a welcome thing.

So for those of you who prayed - thanks so much. Through your prayers, I received help. The Apostle Paul and his ministry companions also received help from the Corinthian church which we see in the following words he wrote to them, "as you help us by your prayers. Then many will give thanks on our behalf for the gracious favor granted us in answer to the prayers of many" (2 Corinthians 1:11). Yes I survived the weekend. I was blessed because YOU prayed! Let's strive to remember to pray for one another!

Thanks for praying,
pj

No comments:

Take Time to Rest!

 Recently, my wife and I took a few days off and headed to Ocean City, Maryland. On the way home, we stopped at Rehoboth Beach. There we enc...