North to Maine!

Hello from Acaida National Park! That's right. Late Saturday afternoon, Sharon and I left East Rutherford, NJ (where we attended a "family" wedding) and headed north to Maine. We are staying in Bar Harbor which is adjacent to Acaida National Park. Here is a photo that Sharon took of me this evening as we enjoyed the view from the summit of Cadillac Mountain. For those of you who have visited this place - you can relate when I say the view of the harbor and surrounding park from Cadillac's summit is stunning. And for those of you who have never ventured here, Sharon and I HIGHLY recommend it! I will be back to my regular posts next week. Until then, keep your eye on heaven and your mind on the cross.
Thanks for listening,
pj

No comments:

Take Time to Rest!

 Recently, my wife and I took a few days off and headed to Ocean City, Maryland. On the way home, we stopped at Rehoboth Beach. There we enc...