Darwin? Or Intellegint Design?

God has blessed me in allowing me to travel a number of times overseas. In doing so, I have seen some incredible sights. One of the more incredible was the sight of the ancient Egyptian pyramids as they came into view during my one and only visit to Cairo. Now when I saw those pyramids up close, I was amazed at the engineering that went into their design and construction. Never once did I entertain the thought that they just, on their own, grew up out of the sands of Egypt. And no one else would entertain that thought either!

Yet, over and over again we are asked to believe in Neo-Darwinism's insistence that this vast universe (which is FAR MORE COMPLEX than the pyramids of Egypt) is the product of long epochs of evolutionary processes that just happened to come together in just the right way to have brought about life as we know it! Hmm. Just doesn't make sense to me!

If you want to see an interesting film supporting the common sense concept of Intelligent Design, let me recommend to you the new movie, Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed. The movie, starring Ben Stein is a must see for any follower of Jesus who wants to find out the truth of Big Science's putting the kibosh on any approach to origins other than Darwinism. The film opens Friday April 18th at Manor Regal Cinemas in Lancaster. I hope you take the time to see it! (You can see the trailer for the film at http://www.expelledthemovie.com/playground.php.

Thanks for stopping by ...

pj

No comments:

Take Time to Rest!

 Recently, my wife and I took a few days off and headed to Ocean City, Maryland. On the way home, we stopped at Rehoboth Beach. There we enc...