In the Hoosier State Again

The next couple of days will find me here in Winona Lake, Indiana attending  the spring meetings of the board of trustees of Grace College and Seminary. I would ask that you remember us (there are about two dozen of us) in prayer, that God would give us His wisdom as we discuss some very important issues and decisions currently before both schools. I count it a privilege to be serving on this board and hope and pray that God will use me and the rest of us to accomplish His purposes. And isn't that what life should be about? Striving to glorify God (and in the process enjoying Him forever)?  Absolutely!

Thanks for stopping by ... and thanks for your prayers!

pj

No comments:

Take Time to Rest!

 Recently, my wife and I took a few days off and headed to Ocean City, Maryland. On the way home, we stopped at Rehoboth Beach. There we enc...