Spring Has Sprung!

Tomorrow is the first official day of spring. In fact, if you want to celebrate the exact moment of spring's arrival, set your watch for 1:32 PM. But as for me, I am already celebrating the beautiful spring-like weather we have been enjoying this week. And since spring has sprung, I have begun to put away some of the items associated with winter. My snow shovels are back in the basement ... and my snow blower will soon join them. Yea!!! Yahoo!!!

Spring has become my favorite season of the year. I love the way that creation awakes from its long slumber! It warms my soul (not to mention my body!). Spring also reminds me of the resurrection of Jesus Christ. After his brutal execution, Jesus was placed in a cold, dark tomb where his body laid in silence. Then, in the early morning hours of the third day, HE AROSE!  And because He lives, we too will live (see John 11:25)!  Thank God for spring time! And thank God for the new life we can have through faith in Jesus Christ!

Thanks for stopping by . . .

pj

No comments:

Take Time to Rest!

 Recently, my wife and I took a few days off and headed to Ocean City, Maryland. On the way home, we stopped at Rehoboth Beach. There we enc...