Now That's Weird!

I've read some odd news stories in my life, but one recently might have taken the proverbial cake! The headline read, "Lord Jesus Christ hit by car in Massachusetts." The story went on to give the account of a 50 year old man who was struck by a car in Northampton, Mass. The man gave his name to police as "Lord Jesus Christ." When officers checked his ID, sure enough that was indeed his legal name. Ouch! I don't know if this man was given this name at birth or if he changed his name legally to "Lord Jesus Christ" (probably the latter is more likely). But in either case this is very strange! Certainly someone was/is trying to make some kind of statement. But exactly what? I have no idea!

But this leads me to ask you a question to "chew on" today. What kind of statement are you making with your life? The choices you make? The words you speak? The values you embrace? The schedule you keep? Think about it ... you might need to make some changes!

Thanks for stopping by . . .

pj

No comments:

Take Time to Rest!

 Recently, my wife and I took a few days off and headed to Ocean City, Maryland. On the way home, we stopped at Rehoboth Beach. There we enc...