Helping to Carry Your Burden

Here are a few quotes that I hope will help those who may be, for whatever reason, bearing a heavy burden today:


"I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world” (Jesus to his disciples in John 16:33).

"The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" (King David in Psalm 27:1). 

"You can be sure of this; your day of trouble will come. Yet, in your trouble, God has not left you alone. What is it that he gives you in your trouble? He gives you himself! He is what will keep you safe"            (Paul Tripp, A Shelter in the Time of Storm).  



Thanks for stopping by . . . 
pj

No comments:

Take Time to Rest!

 Recently, my wife and I took a few days off and headed to Ocean City, Maryland. On the way home, we stopped at Rehoboth Beach. There we enc...