Thursday A La Carte
1. Desiring God suggests seven ways for busy moms to get into the Word!
2. In light of our recent summer sermon series (Seven Ordinary People Who Trusted God for the Extraordinary), Michael Horton has some interesting insights on Ordinary Excellence!
3. Tim Challies weighs in on The Accuser and the Advocate. Good stuff!
4. Ed Welsh on the importance of gratitude in the everyday life of a follower of Jesus.
5. John MacArthur comments on the importance of local church membership.
6. On a lighter note . . .
Thanks for stopping by . . .
Amazon was in the news this week as its web site was overwhelmed during its Prime Day Sale. I ordered two items. Any guess? Well, I'll...
Out with the old .... in with the new and then some! That pretty much sums up my wife's surgery this morning. The surgeon removed the ...
Today I received an email from someone who asked me this question: "How does a person know if he is called by God to serve as a pastor ...
Sharon got the green light to come home this afternoon. So just after 5:00 we walked through our front door (Sharon using her walker, of c...