A La Carte

I have a few minutes .... so here are a few links worth a click!

1. What would you do if you got a phone call to catch a plane and report to play for the New York Jets? Here's a refreshing account of a young man and what he did when he recently received such a call.

2. God gifts us and shapes us for specific tasks (Ephesians 2:10). Here's a sobering video of a couple who just were not doing what God shaped them to do!

3. Should we get all upset when we see the word "Christmas" spelled "X-mas?" Theologian and author R.C. Sproul answers this question quite well ... and if you take the time to read his answer, you will see there's no need to hyperventilate when we see the word "X-mas" this Christmas season!

I'll be back to regular posts next week. I leave tomorrow (Saturday) with my son to travel to Pittsburgh. Will head to church Sunday morning with friends ... and then on to see the Steelers play in the snow! Should be fun!

Thanks for stopping by . . .

pj

No comments:

Take Time to Rest!

 Recently, my wife and I took a few days off and headed to Ocean City, Maryland. On the way home, we stopped at Rehoboth Beach. There we enc...