Thursday A La Carte

Here are some a la carte offerings for you. Enjoy!

1. The Word of God tells us that we are not to "provoke our children to anger" (see Ephesians 6:4). Here is a list of ways of how we as parents do just that.

2. I like coffee (Java Joe!). So I tend to drink a lot of it. Recently I got to thinking, "Is this really good for me to be drinking all this coffee?" So I went on line and found this article promoting the benefits of a cup or two of java! Now I can enjoy my three cups a day guilt-free!

3. How can we answer anyone who asks us, "How do you know there is a God?"  Here is a three minute video clip of Christian Apologist Ravi Zacharias answering this question during an interview with the late Dr. James Kennedy. 

4. Finally, here's a video clip concerning Richard Dawkins (one of the world's most vocal atheists) and Ray Comfort (of The Way of the Master) and the whole evolution vs. creation debate. Well worth watching!

Thanks for stopping by . . .

pj

No comments:

Take Time to Rest!

 Recently, my wife and I took a few days off and headed to Ocean City, Maryland. On the way home, we stopped at Rehoboth Beach. There we enc...