A La Carte Thursday

Here are this week's a la carte offerings ... enjoy!

1. All of struggle when it comes to life-change. From Counseling One Another's blog .... 6 Unbiblical Methods for Change.

2. A good note for dads and what they take home each day ....

3. With all the Titanic hype of the past week ... here is a Titanic story that you really do need to read! Also ... here is a Titanic infographic you might find of interest.

4. R. C. Sproul, Jr with some insights on What Should I Do When Feeling Completely Overwhelmed? 

5. And finally ... on a lighter note ... (I thought I would post this since we just had a granddaughter born recently ... this is a cute exchange about how babies are born)

Thanks for stopping by . . .
pj

No comments:

Take Time to Rest!

 Recently, my wife and I took a few days off and headed to Ocean City, Maryland. On the way home, we stopped at Rehoboth Beach. There we enc...