A Prayer for Wednesday of Easter Week

Most Gracious Father God,

How I thank you today for your great love and mercy!
For loving this sinful world of humanity in such a way
That you sent your Son to pay the penalty for our sin.

Thank you, Lord Jesus, fully God and fully man
For being willing to face the wrath of God in death
So that I would never have to!

Thank you Holy Spirit, for your work of convicting my heart
Of opening my eyes ... of awakening my soul so that
I who was once dead in my sin could place my faith in Christ.

Thank you O Almighty God, the Three-in-One.
Thank you for the new life that I have, the forgiveness of sin
That I enjoy, the fact that my name is written on the walls of heaven.
ONLY because you first loved me!

Thank you that you accomplished this miracle of salvation in my life . . .
ALL by YOUR grace and for YOUR glory!

Amen.

No comments:

Take Time to Rest!

 Recently, my wife and I took a few days off and headed to Ocean City, Maryland. On the way home, we stopped at Rehoboth Beach. There we enc...