Thursday A La Carte
1. John Ortberg writes on Seven Things I Hate about Spiritual Formation. A worthy read!
2. It's easy to criticize others ... yes? Here's a take on the fact that most of us find it far easier to criticize than to encourage in our relationships with others.
3. The suicide of mega church pastor Rick Warren's son has focused a lot of attention on this tragic reality of life. David Murray has done a great job in asking and answering Seven Questions about Suicide.
4. Paul Tripp ... Somebody Else!
5. Ray Ortland, Christinaity or Morality?
6. On a lighter note . . . Kevin DeYoung posting some British humor!
Thanks for stopping by . . .
Friday morning means COFFEE! (frankly, every morning means coffee for me)! So why not pour yourself a cup of your favorite brew and join m...
Out with the old .... in with the new and then some! That pretty much sums up my wife's surgery this morning. The surgeon removed the ...
Today I received an email from someone who asked me this question: "How does a person know if he is called by God to serve as a pastor ...
Sharon got the green light to come home this afternoon. So just after 5:00 we walked through our front door (Sharon using her walker, of c...