Thursday A La Carte
1. There are an increasing number of books being published about heaven. These are written by people who allegedly have been there and returned to report to the rest of us their celestial experience. Tim Challies has a book recommendation for any who would like to have some biblical insight into this phenomenon.
2. Again from Tim .... if you want to get more things done ... you might what to first get rid of some things. Here is his suggestion on 6 things to lose!
3. Paul Tripp writes about something you cannot destroy ... no matter how hard you might seem to try!
4. Ed Welch writes about hoarding and the DSM 5 (5th edition of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.)
5. On a lighter note . . . (classic Lucy!)
Thanks for stopping by . . .
Friday morning means COFFEE! (frankly, every morning means coffee for me)! So why not pour yourself a cup of your favorite brew and join m...
Out with the old .... in with the new and then some! That pretty much sums up my wife's surgery this morning. The surgeon removed the ...
Today I received an email from someone who asked me this question: "How does a person know if he is called by God to serve as a pastor ...
Sharon got the green light to come home this afternoon. So just after 5:00 we walked through our front door (Sharon using her walker, of c...