Thursday A La Carte

Here are this week's offerings. I trust they will encourage you in your faith walk with Christ!

1. OMG is texting for .... Oh My God! Increasingly you can hear (and see) Christians using this common expression. But is this a good thing?  Check out some great insights on why we should think twice about dropping this expression whether my mouth or by text. 

2. How bizzare can our culture get? Check out the latest court case granting a transgender girl in Colorado the right to use the girl's restroom. 

3. Praise God for the power of the gospel! Here are some brief thoughts from Greg Laurie.

4. Here's a great song about our Mediator! 

Thanks for stopping by . . .
pj

No comments:

Take Time to Rest!

 Recently, my wife and I took a few days off and headed to Ocean City, Maryland. On the way home, we stopped at Rehoboth Beach. There we enc...