PJ

PJ

Sunday, February 9, 2014

A Brief Prayer for Your Sunday!









Sunday is the day we set aside to come together as God's family to focus our thoughts and affections upon Him. Here is a prayer for you! Please take a moment and read it ... and then pray it for yourself and all you love! 

Father God, 

On this day, I feel a great need for you, 
I fear that all too often I allow the stuff
   and activities of this world to eclipse 
   my view of you. Some times this 
   eclipse is partial, other times total. 
Today, I need a fuller glimpse of you. 
Please open the eyes of my heart and soul
   to see you more clearly so that I can 
   know you more fully and therefore
   love you more deeply. 

Knowing you is indeed the key to 
   loving you. So this day, as I spend 
   time in your Word, may your Holy Spirit
   teach me what I need to know about you: 
   your nature, character, will and ways. 
Grant me a heart willing to respond to 
   whatever you have for me. 

I ask this ... all by your grace and for your glory! 
AMEN. 

Thanks for stopping by . . .
pj


No comments:

Sunday, February 9, 2014

A Brief Prayer for Your Sunday!









Sunday is the day we set aside to come together as God's family to focus our thoughts and affections upon Him. Here is a prayer for you! Please take a moment and read it ... and then pray it for yourself and all you love! 

Father God, 

On this day, I feel a great need for you, 
I fear that all too often I allow the stuff
   and activities of this world to eclipse 
   my view of you. Some times this 
   eclipse is partial, other times total. 
Today, I need a fuller glimpse of you. 
Please open the eyes of my heart and soul
   to see you more clearly so that I can 
   know you more fully and therefore
   love you more deeply. 

Knowing you is indeed the key to 
   loving you. So this day, as I spend 
   time in your Word, may your Holy Spirit
   teach me what I need to know about you: 
   your nature, character, will and ways. 
Grant me a heart willing to respond to 
   whatever you have for me. 

I ask this ... all by your grace and for your glory! 
AMEN. 

Thanks for stopping by . . .
pj


No comments:

Are You Preparing for Eternity?

Our journey on earth is but a breath ... a heart beat when compared to the expanse of Eternity. We all must remember that how we live live in the here and now will impact our experience in the then and there.

Thoughts on how biblical truth impacts all of life.