Frustrated by the Weather?

One of my favorite meterologists tweeted the following tweet this morning: "Snowstorms for the Eastern U.S. are backed up all the way to China this morning." So ... it does not look like this weather pattern of cold, snowy weather is going to change any time soon. Therefore I thought you might want to lighten up your day. So take a minute to view what I thought was one of the funniest Super Bowl ads I have seen in a while. When I saw it Sunday evening, I almost fell of the couch laughing! The scary thing is that I once saw a dog that looked something like this (that dog was a mix between a German Shepherd and a beagle!).  Enjoy!




Thanks for stopping by . . . and don't forget to SEIZE THE DAY by getting into God's Word!
pj

No comments:

Take Time to Rest!

 Recently, my wife and I took a few days off and headed to Ocean City, Maryland. On the way home, we stopped at Rehoboth Beach. There we enc...