I Made It!


I am typing this blog posting in the lobby of the Grand Amway hotel in downtown Grand Rapids - a really beautiful hotel, built by the owners of Amway (hmm - I haven't heard much about Amway lately, come to think of it!). The conference is soon to begin. I wanted to place a brief post to let you all know that the 650+ mile trip was pretty much uneventful. I got in about 5 PM last (Sunday) evening.

Please pray for me as I take the first two of my 12 basic "courses" today - with the rest to follow on Tues, Wed, and Thurs. I am planning to leave about 3 PM on Thursday and drive part way back - and then finish the trip on Friday. If I get the chance, I will post to my blog throughout the week and let you know how the conference is going.

Thanks for listening,

pj

No comments:

Take Time to Rest!

 Recently, my wife and I took a few days off and headed to Ocean City, Maryland. On the way home, we stopped at Rehoboth Beach. There we enc...