Are YOU the Real Deal?

Recently I talked with someone who had visited our church. She told me that everyone she met and talked with was genuine and authentic. I must admit I was encouraged to hear that from an outsider to our church (and I did point out to her that our people are still a work in process). I pray regularly that I and our church family would be genuine in our relationships and authentic in our faith. There is way too much superficiality and phoniness in our society. The world needs to encounter REAL people. People who aren't hiding behind masks or self-built walls. People who care passionately about God and their fellow man.

How about YOU? Are you real? Genuine? Authentic?

Thanks for stopping by . . .

pj

No comments:

Take Time to Rest!

 Recently, my wife and I took a few days off and headed to Ocean City, Maryland. On the way home, we stopped at Rehoboth Beach. There we enc...