Just Wrapped Up a Great Conference!

Today we hosted the Children's Fellowship of India annual conference. Those who attended heard about the point of light in the heart of India where needy boys are sheltered, fed, clothed, and introduced to Jesus Christ. I came away tired but inspired. Although I cannot do something for every impoverished child in this vast world, I can do something for the 137 boys who call CFI their home - and especially for a boy named Surag (the boy wearing the Penn State cap) whom my wife and I have been supporting for the past 7 years.

Friends, for just $30/month you can support a boy at CFI. In exchange for your $30, that boy will receive all that he needs. Better yet, if you are part of a church community other than Grace Church at Willow Valley, approach your pastor and ask if he would sit down and talk with Philip Dongre, the Executive Director of CFI. With more boys soon to be added to the 137 already on campus, CFI is in need of expanding its ministry support base. You can contact Philip at cfinidia.org.

On behalf of the boys and staff of CFI, thanks for caring! And thanks for stopping by . . .

pj

No comments:

Take Time to Rest!

 Recently, my wife and I took a few days off and headed to Ocean City, Maryland. On the way home, we stopped at Rehoboth Beach. There we enc...