Grace Board Meetings Completed


The past few days has been a real whirlwind of activity. I arrived at Oakwood Conference Center (located in Syracuse, Indiana) on Thursday morning. Grace College and Seminary board meetings were already underway, having begun with lunch on Wednesday. I was arriving late because of an unavoidable schedule conflict. For the rest of the day Thursday, all day Friday, and through noon today - we met and discussed and prayed and met and discussed and prayed. Oh, and we managed to find some time to chow down some good food as well.

I can't give you all the details of the meetings. But I will summarize our time with these words: These are exciting times for Grace College and Seminary. I personally believe the best days for these schools are still ahead of us ... and considering some of the great days of the past and present - that is saying something! Now I do not say this lightly ... or because I happen to be a member of Grace's board. I say this because I truly believe it. This is not to say there are not challenges ahead. But I believe God is going to do a great work through the ministry of Grace. When you think of Grace College and Grace Seminary, would you please pray as these schools strive to educate and train up men and women for Christ!

Thanks for stopping by . . .

pj

No comments:

Take Time to Rest!

 Recently, my wife and I took a few days off and headed to Ocean City, Maryland. On the way home, we stopped at Rehoboth Beach. There we enc...