Closing Out the Week!

As we close out yet another week, I want to suggest you "chew on" two items. The first is an article by one of my favorite pastor-theologians, Kevin DeYoung. In the wake of our president's public endorsement of same-sex (homosexual) marriage, DeYoung offers us Five Reasons Christians Should Continue to Oppose Gay Marriage. It's a must read for all of us who follow Christ!

The second is a refreshing ESPN video featuring Josh Hamilton. Josh was interviewed by the hosts of Pardon the Interruption after he had slugged four homeruns in a single game (he also doubled ... setting the American League record for total bases in a single game). In the interview, Josh talks openly ... in a natural and relaxed manner ... about his faith in Christ. Hmm ... he's a free agent after this year. I think he would look good dressed in either Phillie pinstripes or Pirate black and gold!





Thanks for stopping by . . . pj

P.S. -- A big "HAPPY BIRTDHAY!" to my daughter Kate Aument!

No comments:

Take Time to Rest!

 Recently, my wife and I took a few days off and headed to Ocean City, Maryland. On the way home, we stopped at Rehoboth Beach. There we enc...