Thursday A La Carte

Here are this week's offerings:

1. The human race has seen a lot of great artists ... but none can compare with our Creator. Check this out! 

2. Here is an excellent article by my "cousin" Scotty Smith (OK ... perhaps not my first, second or third cousin ... but we must be related somehow!) on PRAY THE SCRIPTURES. It's worth your time to read!

3. I love this brief blog post as it shares the wonder of the gospel!

4. Here is Thabitit Anyabwile's thoughts on Charles Spurgeon's classic book, The Soul Winner

5. What does the Bible mean when it says that "love believes all things?" Here is Ed Welch's response. It's a good one!

6. On a lighter note ... enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by . . .
pj

No comments:

Take Time to Rest!

 Recently, my wife and I took a few days off and headed to Ocean City, Maryland. On the way home, we stopped at Rehoboth Beach. There we enc...