If Feels Good To Be Loved!

Yesterday, my iPhone rang. I answered with a friendly "hello." The little voice on the other end responded with "Grammy?"  "No, this is Papa. Would you like to speak with Grammy?" "Yes," the little voice replied. So I handed the phone to my wife. "Hello, Ella." And with great passion and enthusiasm, our 3 year old granddaughter asked, "Grammy, can I come over to your house? I love you so much!"  And just the day before when we were driving Ella back to her house she told us as we were driving along, "Grammy and Papa ... I loooovvveee you!"

Wow. It feels good to be loved! And what is true of being loved by a grandchild, child, spouse, friend, etc. - is even more true when it comes to be being loved by God. How so? Human love ... even at its best and purest ... is imperfect. God's love, on the other hand, is a perfect love. If you are a child of God, then he will neither love you more nor less tomorrow than he does today. His love is unconditional and unfailing. He loves us perfectly in His Son. And that, my friend feels good!

Thanks for stopping by . . .
pj

PS - If you unsure if you are a child of God, please check out the web site: Two Ways to Live.

No comments:

Take Time to Rest!

 Recently, my wife and I took a few days off and headed to Ocean City, Maryland. On the way home, we stopped at Rehoboth Beach. There we enc...