To the Beach with the Fam!

This week I will be enjoying some "down time" with my wife, kids and grandkids down at Bethany Beach, Delaware. Should be a great week (although with four preschoolers, three of whom are under the age of two, I am just hoping we all get enough sleep ... my guess is that it will be more than the kids taking afternoon siestas!).

Family is important to me. This is why my wife and I make this investment in our family. We want to strengthen the bond that exists among us. Spending a week together under one roof and away from the normal demands of work and life help us to do just that.

Please pray for me and my family this week.

Thanks for stopping by . . .
pj


No comments:

Take Time to Rest!

 Recently, my wife and I took a few days off and headed to Ocean City, Maryland. On the way home, we stopped at Rehoboth Beach. There we enc...