Thursday A La Carte

Here is this week's offerings . . .

1. With all the flack in the news recently about Chick-fil-A's founder and president and his comments about traditional family ... this is a must read: Why the Chick-fil-A Boycott is Really about Jesus. 


2. Another amazing prayer by Scotty Smith ... I am going to pray this prayer for myself and both my families (immediate and church) for the next week!

3. Here's a great devotional based on the apostle Paul's words, "For to me to live is Christ and to die is gain" (see Philippians 1:21-24).

4. Here is a great resource from the Evidence Bible. If you are serious about sharing your faith, you will want to bookmark this page (from the Way of the Master web site).

5. Finally ... on a lighter note ... 

Thanks for stopping by . . .
pj

No comments:

Take Time to Rest!

 Recently, my wife and I took a few days off and headed to Ocean City, Maryland. On the way home, we stopped at Rehoboth Beach. There we enc...