Thursday A La Carte
1. Pastor Don Shoemaker, chair of our fellowship's (Fellowship of Grace Brethren Churches) social concerns team, writes about the abortion situation as he sees it today.
2. John Piper, in a letter to his congregation, offers up 13 reasons why Christians don't have to be afraid.
3. Ed Welch gives one of the best explanations of Matthew 11:28-30 that I have ever read. Check out, "Whose Yoke Are You Under?"
4. Kathleen Nielson wrote the following about grief shortly after the tragic shooting in Newtown, CT last month. It's worth the read!
5. On a lighter note . . . (Tim Hawkins on the things you don't say to your wife!).
Thanks for stopping by . . .
Friday morning means COFFEE! (frankly, every morning means coffee for me)! So why not pour yourself a cup of your favorite brew and join m...
Out with the old .... in with the new and then some! That pretty much sums up my wife's surgery this morning. The surgeon removed the ...
Today I received an email from someone who asked me this question: "How does a person know if he is called by God to serve as a pastor ...
Sharon got the green light to come home this afternoon. So just after 5:00 we walked through our front door (Sharon using her walker, of c...