An Information Explosion!

We are in the midst of an information explosion! Last year alone, there was so much digitial information (emails, blogs, cellular phone calls, TV signals and photos) generated that if you were to take and publish it all, the stack of books would reach from earth to the sun. That is a LOT of information!

Now here I am adding to this information glut with this blog. Should I be doing so? Isn't there enough info out there without my adding to it? Hmm. Good questions. I surely don't want to add to anyone's busy schedule by making anyone feel that they just have to read what I write. But at the same time, if someone wants to stop by for a quick visit with me (via this blog) - then I want to give them some encouragement to live out their faith or something to mentally "chew on" that - at the end of the day - will help them in their journey of grace. So I hope in some small way I accomplish that. And if it is only for one or two people on any given day - for me it is information well worth adding to the growing digital info pile!

Thanks for listening,

pj

No comments:

Take Time to Rest!

 Recently, my wife and I took a few days off and headed to Ocean City, Maryland. On the way home, we stopped at Rehoboth Beach. There we enc...