What Did You Say?

This morning as I stood in front of our bathroom mirror, fervently brushing the plaque off my teeth, my wife said something to me from another room. I could hear her speaking to me but given what I was doing (I must confess I make a lot of noise when I brush my teeth!!) - I could not hear her words. There was just too much interference.

Just as my wife wanted to talk to me this morning, so our God wants to talk to us as well. He has given us a book which contains HIS word to us. But far too often, there is way too much "busyness" going on in our lives that interferes with the process. So although God has spoken and continues to speak, we don't hear him! All because of the noisy interference going on in our lives.
How about you? What is interfering with you hearing God's voice speak to you? What is keeping you from His Word?

Thanks for listening,

pj

No comments:

Take Time to Rest!

 Recently, my wife and I took a few days off and headed to Ocean City, Maryland. On the way home, we stopped at Rehoboth Beach. There we enc...