One Way or Many Ways?

Recently my wife and I were out "running errands" together. We made one stop at a certain store, then we needed to make another stop at a store that was across town. After a few quick turns down some out-of-the-way streets, we soon arrived at the store. My wife made some sort of comment about how I amazed her (she is easily amazed!) with my ability to know short cuts to where ever we are heading. But it's just the American way, right - to find shortcuts?

Now there may be many different ways to get to the various places we must drive to - but there is only ONE way to God. Jesus Christ himself went on record concerning this when he stated (and quite clearly I might add!), "I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No one comes to the Father EXCEPT through ME" (John 14:6).

This message of "Jesus only" does not go well in our relativistic age. But that does not negate the ABSOLUTE truth of this statement. If you are reading this and have never trusted Christ as your savior, I plead with you to consider Jesus and who he claimed to be and what he claimed to do. Admit your rebellion against the God who made you. Believe that Jesus Christ died to pay the penalty for your sin. Call to him - asking him to forgive your sins and give you the new life that only HE can give!


Thanks for stopping by . . .

pj

No comments:

Take Time to Rest!

 Recently, my wife and I took a few days off and headed to Ocean City, Maryland. On the way home, we stopped at Rehoboth Beach. There we enc...