Christianity on Display?

The British playwright, George Barnard Shaw once wrote, "Christianity might be a good thing if anyone ever tried it." Shaw's point? Far too many who claim to be Christians are not living as Christians (according to his definition of Christianity). When I read this quote early today, it got me thinking - not so much about others but about me. I have a tendency to not always live out what I profess to believe. Now I know that Jesus is not expecting perfection out of me (so that my walk perfectly lines up with HIS Word). But Jesus is expecting consistency from me. And the same goes for you, if you claim to be a follower of Christ.

So today ... and every day, let's pursue consistency, striving to align our talk and our walk with God's will. Of course, all by HIS grace and for HIS glory!

Thanks for stopping by . . .

pj


No comments:

Take Time to Rest!

 Recently, my wife and I took a few days off and headed to Ocean City, Maryland. On the way home, we stopped at Rehoboth Beach. There we enc...