For Believers Who Are Grieving the Death of a Loved One

If you have recently experienced the death of a loved one who was a follower of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, then read the following. This quote is from the great evangelist of the 1800's, D. L. Moody.

"Some day you will read in the papers that D.L. Moody, of East Northfield, is dead. Don't you believe a word of it. At that moment I shall be more alive than I am now. I shall have gone up higher, that is all; out of this old clay tenement into a house that is immortal, a body that death cannot touch."

"More alive than I am now!" Wow!! This will be the experience of every single person who has confessed Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior! And if you have lost a loved one who is"in Christ" - your loved one has already experienced the reality of Moody's words!

Thanks for stopping by . . .

pj

No comments:

Take Time to Rest!

 Recently, my wife and I took a few days off and headed to Ocean City, Maryland. On the way home, we stopped at Rehoboth Beach. There we enc...