Enough!

My wife and I are really enjoying being grandparents. Our grandbaby just passed the 9 month mark. She is crawling, standing, waving, making animal noises and much more. Soon she will begin to talk. And when she does, I am sure she will very soon learn the word "more."  Little children, when they find something they like - whether it be some sort of food or having a favorite book read to them - they often like to have more. And they let you know it.

Now I know what I am about to say might offend some of you out there. But I am going to say it anyway because I believe the vast majority of you will be with me in this. I want NO MORE snow!  My arms and my back ache from all the shoveling I have had to do this past week (my snow blower is not working which is forcing me to do all my snow removal by hand). So ... if not another flake of snow were to fall this winter season -  I would be one happy and satisfied man! HOWEVER, that does not appear to be the case. I checked out the blog this morning of one of my favorite Accuweather.com meteorologists (who, by the way accurately called both of these past two monster snow storms). He is saying right now that it looks like we might get a 4-8 inch snow fall next Monday! Yeah!  More snow is on the way (doesn't 4-8 inches sound like no big deal - amazing what perspective can do as we view life!).

OK ... I have had enough of snow! But I have not had enough of God! I pray that I will never lose that hunger for Him. I would encourage you to pray each day as you start your day, "God help me to hunger for YOU today!"

Thanks for stopping by . . .

pj

No comments:

Take Time to Rest!

 Recently, my wife and I took a few days off and headed to Ocean City, Maryland. On the way home, we stopped at Rehoboth Beach. There we enc...