Follow the Evidence!


When CSI (Crime Scene Investigation) first hit the television airwaves, I was a fairly consistent viewer. I enjoyed watching how these men and women would meticulously comb over and over a crime scene, collecting as much evidence as they could find. And once they had the evidence -- they would allow it to tell them what happened. One line I heard repeated over and over again was "Just follow the evidence."

I have thought of that often when I have run across individuals who are hard core evolutionists. These individuals certainly don't follow the evidence. Here's just one (of many that I could offer) line of evidence as an example. DNA is a nucleic acid that is found in every human cell. It carries our genetic information. The volume of this information is mind boggling. A single human cell contains enough information storing capacity to hold all the information contained in the 30 volumes of the Encyclopedia Britannica some 3 or 4 times over! That's amazing! Now just where did this huge mountain of highly complex information come from? Many scientists liken the genetic code of DNA to a very sophisticated computer program. Hmm. Every computer program that I know of had a computer programmer(s) behind it. But evolutionists want us to believe that across the course of millions and millions of year that DNA simply wrote its own code? In my mind that required far more faith than believing that an Intelligent Designer (a.k.a. "God") wrote the code! If we simply follow the evidence - it leads us right to Him!

Thanks for stopping by . . .

pj

No comments:

Take Time to Rest!

 Recently, my wife and I took a few days off and headed to Ocean City, Maryland. On the way home, we stopped at Rehoboth Beach. There we enc...