Vuvuzela Madness!

I have watched enough world cup soccer games that I have become deaf to the steady drone of the vuvuzela horns in the background. This does not mean that I would relish the experience of a fan sitting behind me, tooting his vuvuzela all through a baseball game. So I am hoping vuvuzelas remain on the far side of the Atlantic!

Yesterday I ran across the following You Tube video involving vuvzelas. As I watched and listened to this video, I both laughed and cringed. This is what happens when one takes an object and attempts to do something with it ... something that the object was really never designed to do. Sometimes Christians are like this. We take on ministries for which God had not shaped us (and the truth that God does shape us for specific ministries and tasks can be seen in Ephesians 2:10). So ... after you view the video (and laugh or cry) ... ask yourself, how has God shaped me? And how should I be using my God-given shape to serve Christ, His Church and the world?



Thanks for stopping by . . .

pj

No comments:

Take Time to Rest!

 Recently, my wife and I took a few days off and headed to Ocean City, Maryland. On the way home, we stopped at Rehoboth Beach. There we enc...