On Vacation!!!

The dictionary defines "vacation" as a "a period of suspension of work, study, or other activity, usually used for rest, recreation, or travel." Ahhh. Now that sounds like a plan to me!

This week I will be out of the office trying to catch up on sleep, rest and some real quality time with my wife (who is also my best friend). So ... I won't be posting again until next Tuesday (the 26th). Until then ... here is a question for you to ponder this week: If it is so vital that we as Christians have deep roots in the soil of biblical teachings, then why are we not purposeful about GOING DEEPER?

More on that next week. I hope you all have a great week as you seek to live out your lives in a manner worthy of the gospel! (see Philippians 1:27 and Colossians 1:10)

Thanks for stopping by . . .

pj

No comments:

Take Time to Rest!

 Recently, my wife and I took a few days off and headed to Ocean City, Maryland. On the way home, we stopped at Rehoboth Beach. There we enc...